Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Weekend By The Sea

Recently Adam and I decided that we would take a weekend trip down to the Oregon Coast to visit his family that was in town. We had family from Alaska, Washington, Oregon and Arizona all in one place! So we piled into the car along with our dog Duke, Adam's brother Alex and his new bride Kellie, and their dog Riley.

The car was full and we were ready to go. After about 5 hours of driving, 6 bathroom breaks, handfuls of snacks, multiple cds and a game of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire...we were finally there. It was such a fun weekend. We had a bbq with all of our family on the first night. We stayed with Adam's cousin Rebecca, her husband, Chris, and their adorable son, Fisher.

The next morning we walked to the beach and then spent the afternoon with all of the family. Unfortunately we had to head back that evening. Our trip home took longer because we made a side trip to the Tillamook Cheese Factory. All I can say is...yum!

It was such a fun weekend and a rare oppotunity to spend time with our extended family.

Adam and I...I love this man :)

Alex and Kellie, The Newlyweds. Such a beautiful couple!

The newest addition to the Lewis family, Kellie. (Oh, my hair was a frizzy fright that day!)

My dog, Duke, has "little dog syndrome". He's only 7 pounds, but he thinks he's enormous! The big dogs, Jack and Riley, had a lot of patience with him on this trip.

Rebecca and her adorable son, Fisher. This little boy has the greatest facial expressions...have I said that he's adorable yet?

This is Adam's grandpa, Maurie. He was quite smitten with Fisher as well.

This is Evalue, Adam's grandma. She has such a fun personality and I loved being able to spend time with her.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I love the photos you posted and I love being in the same family as you!